One of the projects that I mentioned in my post a couple of weeks ago was the migration of our billing system to Stripe. Stripe is widely used for billing on the internet, in both SaaS and non-SaaS use cases. A while back, I wrote about the general limitations of IPaaS platforms in terms of flexibility and Stripe exposes a lot of these.
One particular product did not expose all of the object type we needed to extract from Stripe. Another simply did not sync all of the object types it claimed to be syncing. A third had a clear bug in which it wrote the current date/time into all date fields. In each of these cases, we were left to file support tickets and wait. I moved on.