My inbox has been busy this week with announcements from gvSIG. New builds of the network extension and the 3D extension have been released.
New features of the network extension are described as:
“- Create and define network topology (using velocities, or sense of direction, modified costs, barriers, turn costs …)
– Calculate shortest path
– Travelling Salesman Problem (TSP)
– Origin – Destination matrices
– Service Areas
– Emergency / Nearest facilities provider
– Minimum Spanning Tree (MSP)
– Trace (back and forward) the network and find events on the network.”
The new build of the 3D extension fixes some instabilities on Vista/Win7 and support for Leopard and Snow Leopard on the Mac. Its new features are described as:
“- New kernel version integrated (osgVP-2.2.0).
– Improved memory management .
– Added new symbology system.
– Various display modes, including stereo and fullscreen.”
As always, more information can be found on the gvSIG site.